INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening:
The ideal candidate should have an eye for creative and artful design, possess up-to-date skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs. The successful candidate will work on a variety of products, including websites, tutorials, magazines, corporate identity etc.
- Translate user requirements into visual elements
- Liaise with content teams, client and Project Management in order to enhance user experience
- Create wireframes, storyboards, site maps, user and process flows
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or another relevant field
- 3+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Experience working with WordPress templates
You may have (one or more) …
- Working knowledge of the European Union Institutions
- Good knowledge of French (written and verbal)
- Methodical, Quality and Results-oriented
- Excellent in communication skills
- Flexible and Team-Player
- Customer oriented
You will get…
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
*Please submit your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.