Our client based in Antwerp is looking for a permanent Integration Analyst . This is a position where business analysis background and knowledge of UML are a big plus.
- Closely collaborate with your team to deliver new functionalities of systems
- Produce the functional design/solution design while ensuring all requirements are covered.
- Collaborate with the business analysts o ensure proper understanding of requirements.
- Collaborate with the architect in the solution definition.
- Support the developers and performs integration tests.
- Support the test analysts during system testing.
- Accountable for the technical implementation (collaboration with data team, security team, infrastructure team).
- Work closely together with external suppliers/consultants. Provide ssupport on topics like estimations, change request handling, deliverable review, defects correction.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 2 to 5 years of experience in IT delivery as a developer and/or technical designer
- Very strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, webservices (Rest, SOAP) and Spring(boot)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Delivery oriented
- Knowledge of market standards (UML, BPMN) is a plus
- Dutch + English. French is an asset.
Interested? Then apply directly with your latest CV!