As a Junior Account/Financial Controller, you perform monthly financial closing. Besides, you are responsible for the Balance sheet and Profit & Loss analysis, approval purchase invoices & purchase requests. The Junior Account Controller performs and monitors Accenture internal financial accounting processes and performs special assignments for the Country Controller.
- Conduct monthly closing
- Complete Internal Sox Controls where applicable
- Follow-up of purchase invoices & recurring costs
- Conduct Balance sheet and Profit & Loss reconciliation
- Yearly Audit preparation
- Preparation of the tax declaration
- Ensuring General Accepted Account Principles and Accenture policies and procedures compliancy
- Max. 1 year of relevant experience
- Bachelor in Finance or Economics or Accountancy
- Strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch & English. French is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with SAP FI/HR is a plus
Our Corporate Function provides deep expertise to manage and operate Accenture’s business functions and support client teams. They work in a wide range of functional areas including human resources, marketing and communications, finance, quality control, legal, IT, facilities and services. Enterprise employees make sure we increase our earnings and grow as a company efficiently and effectively. We must continually update our organization and evolve to meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace and achieve higher performance both for ourselves and our clients. We need people who can challenge conventional wisdom, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our business.