Our client is a provider of outsourced Engineering services to the Power, Chemical, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing and Infrastructures Sectors both in the UK and Overseas.
The services they offer include design, maintenance and work management consultancy services, outage and turnaround support services, high voltage installation and testing, process control and instrumentation systems and a full complement of electrical installation, testing and inspection services.
They are currently recruiting for a TAR Planner for a 6 month contract to be based at the INEOS Oxide plant in Antwerp, Belgium.
- £30 per hour (6x10 hour days)
- Belgium would also include £65 per night lodge and £25 per day expenses
- Responsible for all aspects in the production of Work-packs for the Steam Outage Turnarounds.
- Planning will be utilising the Clients ROSER planning database (Training given)
- "Job Stepping" all work activities, using the Clients Maintenance NORM's compiling Resource, material and plant equipment requirements.
- All adhering to the Company and Client standards ensuring current HSSE legislation is maintained.
KEY AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Ensure the compilation of the workpacks to the required standards in line with the Prep's targets and Milestones.
- Assist the Sub-Contracts Manager with the compilation of Sub-Contract scopes
- Plan the pre-turnaround work in accordance with the plant shutting down requirements
- Ensure the "Planning Stage" risks are identified and included in the risk and opportunity register
- Participate as requested in the auditing of preparations to ensure satisfactory progress and standards are being achieved
- Ensure any commissioning and start-up are included in the work-packs
- Assist in Identifying the Major Job Reviews and Job Safety Analysis with in their given Area
- Assist the Area Engineers in conducting the JSA's & MJR's ensuring the all outputs & recommendations are logged
- Ensure compliance with agreed quality assurance (QA) and cost control systems
- Assist the Area Engineers in ensuring the supervisors fully understand their work areas, ensure that the supervisor has all the relevant work-pack information
- Highlight any significant changes to planned duration to the turnaround manager and customer as necessary
- Review and amend work-packs on completion of work to capture any missed detail
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING
- Technical apprenticeship or similar (ONC minimum)
- RoserConSys Planner training and certification
- IOSH (Managing Safety
- Extensive experience in turnaround Planning
- Understanding of the use of norms & productivity measures
- Good IT knowledge, including Excel and Word
- Knowledge of turnaround methodology
- Onshore and offshore, oil and gas industry experience
- Knowledge of HSSE legislation relating to turnaround events
- Knowledge of ROSER Planning System
If you are interested in this role, please call Tom on 01617756222 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp