Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .Job description
By joining the company, you will be part of a dedicated team and you will actively collaborate to the development of ground breaking drugs and devices.
The company is active in various phases and various therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective.
They provides Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. They employs more than 2,500 people worldwide.
As Statistical Analyst you will:
- Write statistical programs for use in creating analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures
- Review analysis plans for appropriate methods
- Program study analyses and review study results
- Communicate the project requirements for cleanup and data capture to ensure the key study variables are suitable for analysis
- You possess a Master Degree
- You have a first working experience in the industry with SAS programming, or SAS certificate
- You have the knowledge of databases and data management process
- You have the knowledge of statistical methods commonly used in pharmaceutical clinical trials
- You are creative, autonomous, solution oriented
- Fluent in English and French/Dutch
- A challenging position in an exciting world leading company.
- A fair remuneration system and fringe benefits.