We are currently looking for an
Account Manager (M/F)
- Manage Odoo partners located in different countries (Europe and Africa)
- Establishing a long term relationship with your partner network
- Identify market opportunities
- Train, assist, develop partner network to grow their Odoo activity
- Demo the Odoo software to end clients
- Offer Odoo services and licenses matching their needs
- Negotiate pricing with Partners and customers and promote the right value proposition
- Business Master degree
- Fluent in English + any European language
- 0 to 3 years technology sales experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Solution-driven mindset
- Entrepreneurial attitude and high commitment level
- Work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Outstanding verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Hunting spirit
- Persuasive with excellent negotiation skills
- Work Hard/ Play hard attitude
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, competitive and dynamic environment
- Ability to speak any additional language (German is an asset)
What's great about the job ?
- Empower the existing Odoo partners’ network by providing them with your expertise on Odoo and your sales skills
- Enable partners to grow their Odoo activity through opportunity treatment and follow-ups
- Suggest Odoo services to solve partner prospects business pains
- Organize joint events with partners
- Create interest by providing quality demo's to companies
- Extend your international network - Odoo counts a network of more than 800 business partners and those IT companies are located in more than 120 countries all around the world.
- Work in a professional environment where you will learn to understand, analyze, and improve business performance across many industries, sectors, and company size.
- Deal with interesting people; SMBs' CEO, CFO, CTO, …
- No specific start date, we recruit all year long
The sales floor is young (27 years old in average), international and fun. Several activities are often organized during the year such as weekly sport sessions, team building events, monthly drink and much more!
What do we offer you?
- A full-time position with an attractive salary package (fix + commissions)
- Advanced training sessions: functional and sales training sessions
- An international and flexible company with offices Belgium, Luxembourg, San Francisco, New-York, India, Hong Kong
- Real responsibilities, challenges in a fast evolving company
- A fun and hard working environment where each employee has a chance to see the impact of their work and make a real contribution of the success of the company
About the company
Odoo is one of the fastest IT Belgian companies. We provide a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Our sales department in Auderghem is looking for an amazing and dynamic Junior Account Manager. The team which is young and international follows mainly the "Work hard play hard" mindset. Several activities are often organized during the year such as weekly sport sessions, team building events, monthly drink and much more!
We are looking for several junior account managers (also called Business Advisors on our website) to join us at the Odoo in Auderghem. Join us for an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience.
Please send your cv and motivation letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button and fill in the short form.
Tags: account manager, account management, accountmanager, accountmanagement, sales, vente, gestionnaire de compte, gestion de compte, network, networking, sales target, negotiation, negotiate, business intelligence, réseau, objectif de vente, négociation, business intelligence
- Congés maladie
- Développement professionnel
- Véhicule de fonction
- Événements employés
- Programme de cooptation
- Horaires flexibles
- Café et nourriture gratuite
- Congés maternité / paternité
- Réduction sur les forfaits téléphoniques
- Restaurant / Tickets restaurants