Our client is a software manufacturing and implementation company in West of Brussels.
As an Account Manager (French region), you have the challenge to optimally support the existing customers, manage the software implementation and customisation process. Additionally, through their constantly evolving products, you make it possible to find new customers. As an Account Manager, you:
- Develop a sales strategy within your assigned market in close cooperation with the Management.
- Actively prospect within the assigned market and developing a network of relationships. This should contribute to a higher sale of solutions to new customers and up-selling with the existing customers.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers (regular visits, telephone conferences, trade fairs, demos, workshops etc.) and take the lead and coordinate all actions that lead to your objective.
- Ensure that your customer is always informed and inspired about the possibilities of their solutions and thus regard you as the contact person and confidant.
- Detect the functional needs of a prospect or customer and guide him further in his thinking process. Together with the Technical, Marketing and Operations teams, you ensure that your customer always obtains a solid solution to their problem.
- Manage the sales process, regularly report to Management and together look at how your client is best supported.
- Bachelors Degree and affinity with technical sales.
- At least 5-15 years of experience in sales and account management with proven sales result.
- You work independently and hands-on, you constantly think customer and result oriented and you detect opportunities like no other.
- You make contacts easily, you can conduct professional conversations and you can acquire important commercial information from your customers and prospects.
- With your commercial spirit, you succeed in convincing and communicating decisively.
- You are French speaking, knowledge of English is necessary.
- A competitive salary
- A unique opportunity to deploy your talents
- Internal training of the software of the client
- A pleasant work environment in a young, dynamic and growing company
- Extra-legal advantages – hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, flexible work hours, eco-cheques
- Company car and fuel card
- 32 days off (20 days of vacation and 12 days of compensation for a 40h week)