OfficeTeam is currently looking for an Administration Assistant in Anderlecht.
Our client is situated in Anderlecht and looking for an Administration Assistant (M/F) with at least 2 years of work experience. The position has a close working relationship with the Quality, Customer Service, Sales and Marketing functions. In addition the function may have direct contact with Third Party Suppliers, current and new Distributors.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as an Administration Assistant (M/F) includes:
- You manage the regulatory documentation files, such as on SharePoint Site and website including uploading, archiving and general maintenance of documents;
- You manage the CE Certification Trackers to ensure all certificates are renewed and testing is completed in a timely manner;
- You manage the preparation of documents and samples to Notified Bodies, Laboratories and other Third Parties;
- You manage the translations, notarization and legalizations of documents from the appropriate authorities;
- You manage the CE Significant Subcontractor Contract Tracker to ensure all contracts are renewed and completed in a timely manner;
- You liaise with the Regional Marketing Department to update our Partner Program with new versions of CE/ISO Certificates and Declaration of Conformities;
- You support the PPE RA department in the yearly retesting requirements;
- You support in the archiving, updating and cleaning up of regulatory test reports and files;
- You are responsible for the administrative support related to the regulatory technical files, such as consolidating and scanning files for sharing with our manufacturing sites.
The required qualifications for this position as an Administration Assistant (M/F) are:
- You obtained a Bachelor's degree;
- You already have at least 2 years of experience in working in an Administrative Support Environment;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English with a very good knowledge of Dutch and/or French;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office;
- The knowledge of Protime and/or eBlox is an asset;
- You have excellent communication, organization and administrative skills;
- You have a friendly outgoing personality and you are able to build a relationship with customers;
- You have a 'can do', positive mentality;
- You are a real teamplayer and you work performance and quality driven;
- You are flexible and able to work in a changing environment;
- You are immediately available.
Our client offers an interesting function with an attractive salary package and working conditions.
Our client is easily accessible with public transport.
Interested in this interim-job? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: