Your main responsibility is the translation of business requirements into an IT solution involving different heterogeneous systems to communicate together.
The IT solutions that it proposes must take into account the existing and target architecture and respect the SOA model, and where applicable, the ESB or BPM approach.
- Be the point of contact and referent for all questions relating to the architecture of Applications;
- Participate in the definition of the IT strategy of the company, in particular in the field of Applications;
- Interact with Business and Technical users to understand their needs;
- Check if the definition of the global IT solution is compliant with the company's guidelines and standards in terms of IT developments, operational management and security and taking into account the medium and long-term IT strategy ;
- Be responsible for the choice of internal development from scratch or purchase of an existing solution and integration, mixed solution;
- Participate in the evaluation of proposed solutions (build-vs-buy decisions).
- Creation and revision of IT architecture documents and coordination of detailed technical analysis in all IT teams mainly application to ensure a coherent whole;
- Proactively create and maintain knowledge of the existing architecture through standardized documentation. Share this documentation with the other IT and Business stakeholders of the company.
- Ensure that all these activities are aligned with the planning and budgets of projects and programs, while ensuring the highest quality of delivered solutions.
Required experience & skills
- You have a university degree, preferably with a scientific orientation (eg: Master in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, etc.);
- You have proven experience of at least 5 years in SOA / BPM approach: design of interaction diagrams, definition of multi-system processes and services to set up, definition of objects / messages that will circulate on ESB, definition of SLA, definition of tests.
- Knowledge of UML and BPMN will be highly appreciated;
- You are familiar with multi-stakeholder projects involving multiple heterogeneous systems;
- Above all, you are pragmatic and you seek efficiency in everyday life;
- You also possess the following skills: analytical, logical and structured mind, solutions and problem solving orientation, autonomy, team spirit and excellent listening skills;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are fluent in French, both orally and in writing. Knowledge of Dutch is a significant advantage. In addition, you have very good knowledge of English (minimum technical conversation and reading);
- Knowledge of cloud environments such as Azure and AWS is an asset.
Our client offers
- a nice working environment
- a competitive salary package with company car
- training opportunities
- Location: Brussels, easy access with public transport