INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening:
Application Architect Designer
- Architect and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and develop of component architecture and building blocks
- Provide analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Manage data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordinate the implementation of the technical architecture
- Manage technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Produce software architecture documents
- Participate in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Provide assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Solid experience working with Java
- Solid experience with software design patterns, software development life-cycle and methodologies
- Fluency in English
You may have (one or more)…
- Application Architecture: Ability to create and maintain Architecture Metamodel like standard notations (application perspective) as well as UML modelling language and to create, maintain and document logical and physical data models SQL.
- Ability to work with Oracle RDBMS and to query in native SQL language, build PL/SQL packages as well as to make full use of PL/SQL Developer
- o Communication. Ability in written and oral communication skills to deliver in the context of complex technical matters well-structured and understandable artefacts (documents, presentations, etc.) addressing a large community of IT experts
- French is an asset
- Technical certification(s): TOGAF, Oracle Certified Master, BPMN 2.0, OMG Certified Expert in BPM (OCEB), IBM Certified Solution Designer - Rational SW Architect
- Learning enthusiast
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Innovative thinker
You will get…
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
- (Relocation support)
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
*Please submit your CVs in English.