Our client has a dynamic working environment and an activity sector that is constantly evolving .
- You analyze the needs of the IT projects to determine the design of the solutions. You take into account non-functional needs (availability, performance, monitoring, DRP…).
- You coordinate and manage the implementation of application packages in the different environments.
- You contribute to the development and the global approach to testing.
- You help to write the project documentation and you ensure that the documentation remains operational.
- You contribute to the solution of incidents that the first line reports.
- You have a higher degree in Computer Science or have equivalent experience.
- You have some years of relevant experience in managing Windows infrastructure (Linux is an asset).
- You have excellent analysis skills, you test the projects against practice and you bring them to a successful conclusion.
- You also have experience in implementing and managing incidents (2nd line support).
- You can work in both project and operational mode.
- You have a perfect command of Dutch or French and you have an good knowledge of the other language. You master technical English professionally.
- Your colleagues can count on your reliability and flexibility.
- Your approach is resolutely customer-centric, so your internal customers look forward to recruiting you when the opportunity arises.
Our customer offers a
- a fulltime employment
- flexibility in working hours and possibility to do some homeworking
- working in a big organization with lot's of projects, training and career possibilities.
- a competitive salary package and extra-legal benefits (company car with fuel card,meal vouchers, insurances, ...)
- Location: Brussels