- OUR CLIENT
In order to meet our client’s needs, top retailer in the non-food sector and to meet its development strategy, we are looking for a (mw/) :
Assistant Director Merchandising Process Optimization
- You are responsible for the management and coaching of the Project Managers team, as well as the Merchandising Support team, i.e. 7 people working in both offices (HQ Brussels & HQ Amsterdam) .
- You are responsible for establishing, monitoring and communicating the schedule of annual assortment revision activities in collaboration with the Purchasing Department.
- You ensure the respect and continuous improvement of procedures and tools made available to the purchasing teams.
- You supervise your Project Managers team in the coordination of assortment revision projects according to the schedule and in the search for operational excellence during their execution.
- You identify and actively participate in the implementation of the improvement of procedures and tools made available to merchandisers active in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- You will be responsible for the successful implementation of the JDA Floorplanning tool in the Netherlands, in synergy with Belgium, in collaboration with the teams in place and with the help of an external consultant.
- You supervise your support team in the continuous improvement of the quality of the data managed in the merchandising tools, the respect of the strategy of the company during remodeling or opening of stores, and the respect of the visual image in the different brands of the group.
- Bachelor or master degree;
- Relevant experience in distribution (Retail) and/or project management;
- You are organized, structured and results-oriented;
- You have a critical thinking,;
- You are a people manager;
- You are able to manager several projects in parallel and have a sense of priority;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English, Dutch and French;
- You are ready to travel minimum one day/week in the Netherlands;
- Experience in change management and knowledge of JDA Tools are an asset;
Our client offers a broad role in a fast-growing company together with an excellent remuneration package, extra-legal benefits, company car and career possibilities.
Interested? Please send your cv and motivation letter to:
Ref. : BR279