Job Title: Business Analyst - Credit Risk (M/W/D)
Job Location: Brussels
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world. At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Business Analyst - Credit Risk to join our Belgium Team.
About Cognizant Business Consulting:
We help organizations engage people and uncover insight from data to shape the products, services and experiences they offer. We work with the world’s leading organizations to provide collaborative solutions to their business and IT challenges with innovative ideas that are embraced by their customers. More than 5,300 professionals around the world leverage deep industry knowledge across 15 verticals including: banking and financial services, healthcare, retail, consumer goods and insurance to deliver robust digital solutions in key areas of client growth.
Our ideal Business Analyst Credit Risk:
- Acting as a Business Analyst for risk related regulatory change projects for Counterparty Credit Risk (CCR)/ Market Risk of a bank.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships with Group Risk, Front Office and IT.
- Analysing the requirements of risk measures (PFE, EPE, EEPE, XVA) for Rates, FX, Credit, Equity or structured products.
- Writing functional documents (BRD/FRD) to translate business requirements for software development
- Functional testing of changes/developments
- Knowledge of SAS/Python is preferred
- Knowledge of SQL (mandatory) and data modelling (nice to have).
What you can expect as our Business Analyst - Credit Risk:
- Become part of a the ‘flag ship’ success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Benelux – we have offices in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Brussels within an European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
If you’re interested in this Business Analyst - Credit Riskrole, don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.