We are currently looking for a
Business Analyst (M/F)
Project Management (85%) :
- Organize and follow up Odoo implementations
- Analyze customer needs
- Help with the configuration of the software
- Deliver functional training sessions (prepare materials)
- Be responsible to ensure a good transition between the customer acquisition and the customer retention phases
- Follow and check the development part
Internal improvement (15%):
- Improve the product & internal tools and processes
- Master degree
- Ability to understand business processes
- Fluent in English & French
- Communicator and Negotiator
- Affinity with the IT world
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Knowledge in Accounting and/or Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or Spanish and/or German and/or Arabic and/or Italian
- Autonomous, Assertive & Proactive
- 0 to 5 years of experience
What do we offer you?
Located in the countryside, between Louvain-la-Neuve and Namur, our offices are in a renovated farm. You'll work in a pleasant and friendly open space working environment.
You will start your Odoo journey with 2 weeks of intensive functional training with a final certification.
And, last but not least, we offer you an attractive salary package including a company car.
What's great in the job?
Belonging to the Professional Services (PS) department, our Functional Team is mainly responsible for implementing our software solution to the customer's business. You'll work on a dozen different projects at the same time. You won't have time to get bored as each project is different, depending on the type of industry of your client or the type of apps that need to be implemented.
We have two types of project implementation at Odoo: Quickstart (multiple) and Development (unique). Moreover, you'll contribute to the improvement of our product by escalating good feedback.
Please send your cv and motivation letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button and fill in the short form.
Tags : business analyst, development, implementation, organization, software, IT, accounting, management, développement, process, organization, IT, logiciel, quickstart.
- Congés maladie
- Développement professionnel
- Véhicule de fonction
- Événements employés
- Programme de cooptation
- Horaires flexibles
- Café et nourriture gratuite
- Congés maternité / paternité
- Réduction sur les forfaits téléphoniques
- Restaurant / Tickets restaurants