INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening:
- Management of users' permissions requests & access rights for the different DEVCO applications: CRIS, OPSYS, SAP BPC, EAMR, EAMR HQ, Prospect, PADOR, ROM, E-Content, Audit etc;
- Development and implementation of security procedures and user guides/manuals;
- Escalate issues as and when required to relevant technical units or next support levels
- Investigation, diagnosis and testing of resolution
- Monitor trouble call/resolution information; follow-up on and report aged calls to ensure timely response
- Daily use of SQL scripts via PL/SQL and SAS platform
- Access management for Internal and external users
You have or might have...
- In-depth knowledge of information systems matters
- In-depth knowledge of large organization administrative business processes
- BA or MA Degree
- In-depth knowledge of modelling tools
- In-depth knowledge of Service Oriented architecture
- Knowledge of business analysis tools
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP)
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing reports
- Strong capacity to give high-level presentations.
- Ability to apply high-quality standards
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator.
- The capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment
- Learning enthusiast
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Innovative thinker
You will get…
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.