Our client is an offers a wide range of products and Derivatives specifically designed for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries (skin care, personal care, baby care, body care, anti-ageing & anti-wrinkles lotions, skin disorder solutions, etc …). They are part of a major industrial group.
The company is in full expansion and are currently finalizing the contraction of a new production unit for one of their new patents.
Part of this strategical growth they are actively looking for a Business Development Manager B2B Benelux – North of France.
- End-to-end ownership of the sales process; from identifying sales leads and chasing them up, to meeting your prospective customers and understanding their needs, to providing a solution and closing the deal.
- Maintain and grow business from our existing customers by using your relationship skills to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meeting prospective and existing customers in their offices
- Actively engage the sector networks to generate new business leads.
- Build relationships with prospects by arranging meetings to give presentations.
- Accurately record and report sales and forecast.
Who you will be:
- Master or bachelor degree in business or economics with a strong knowledge of basic chemistry or degree in chemistry with w a strong sales experience
- Knowledge of vegetal oils is a strong asset. Knowledge of French, Dutch & English
- Ready to travel frequently in the Benelux and Northern France
- Existing experience in end to end sales cycle. (Lead generation and negotiating deals).
- Excited for the challenge of being a key contributor in developing a new business.
- Happy to work independently day to day.
Please visit pauwelsconsulting.com for more information about the vacancy Business Development Manager B2B Benelux – North of France or apply for this job online through Business Development Manager B2B Benelux – North of France.