Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte Accountancy delivers a broad spectrum of professional services to companies and organisations in Belgium, ranging from large corporates and international organisations through our Business Process Solutions (BPS) to dynamic entrepreneurs, fast growing companies and medium sized private companies and its families. Through our 12 Belgian offices and thanks to our more than 650 professionals, we deliver a perfectly aligned mixture of accountancy services as well as tax, legal, M&A and finance, strategy and growth as business control and technology services to family business, in order to be the trusted advisor for all our clients.
As a Business/Financial Controlling Consultant you are called-in for several in house projects with the client in the area of Business and Financial Controlling. This varies from filling out temporary needs in the controlling department to a stable integration as an analyst in a specific operational unit.
Through your service attitude and proactive way of thinking, you help to actively build Deloitte as an expert service provider. Depending on your experiences, you will be able to lead in short or long term a team of junior controlling consultants.
- Economical Master or Bachelor degree;
- 3 to 8 years of relevant experience as Business Analyst or Controller;
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access,..) is a must;
- Knowledge of one or more ERP and Reporting or Business Intelligence tool;
- Flexible and customer oriented;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.