We are currently looking for a
Business Partnership Consultant (M/F)
Join our amazing and dynamic Partnership & Alliances Team and value your language, analysis and negociation skills to build interesting collaborations!
You will deal with around 200 leads per month (contact forms from our website). As Business Partnership Consultant, you will be responsible for the whole sales cycle:
- Initial contact and qualification of the potential partners; understand their companies' profiles and activities to make sure it matches with our business model
- Understand their pain points and business needs
- Provide Online/Onsite demonstration of the product tailored to customer needs
- Quote and negociate conditions
- Build a long term relationship from A to Z
- Match the partner's profile with our business model
- Follow-up constantly potential business partners
- Demonstrate our leadership in the business applications world
- Business Degree
- Fluent in English and any other European Languages
- 0 - 5 years of experience
- Hunting and closing spirit
- Convincing communicator
- Work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Work Hard/Play Hard mindset
- You are fully proactive
- Over achievement in another project
- Available immediately
- Business intelligence to understand partners’ needs and objectives
What do we offer you ?
- A full-time position with an attractive salary package
- An international and flexible Company with offices in Belgium, Luxemburg, San Francisco, New-York, India, Hong Kong
- Real responsibilities and challenges and a fast evolution
- Advanced training sessions: functional and sales training sessions.
- A fun and hard working environment where each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company
Our sales department in Auderghem is looking for an amazing and dynamic Business Partnership Consultant. The team follows mainly the "Work hard play hard" mindset. About the atmosphere, the sales floor is young (27 years old in average), international and fun. Several activities are often organized during the year such as weekly sport sessions, team building events, monthly drink and much more!
Today, Odoo counts a network of more than 800 business partners, those IT companies are located in more than 120 countries all around the world. The Partnership Team is responsible for the qualification of the coming leads of the EMEA region.
The goal of this position is to continually attract and onboard new partners after a deep business qualification and also after having a clear understanding of their structure, activities and needs.
It’s definitely a B2B approach. Concretely, in the role of the Business Partnership Consultant, you will be dealing directly with System integrators, IT companies and Potential Resellers that are willing to adopt Odoo in their solutions portfolio.
Please send your cv and motivation letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button and fill in the short form.
Tags: junior business partnership consultant, consultant en affaires, hunting, prospect, prospecter, new business development, new business developer
- Programme de cooptation
- Congés maternité / paternité
- Horaires flexibles
- Événements employés
- Congés maladie
- Café et nourriture gratuite
- Véhicule de fonction
- Développement professionnel
- Restaurant / Tickets restaurants
- Réduction sur les forfaits téléphoniques