Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- You will participate in the process to set up a strong Service Delivery Management with a transversal approach;
- You will work within a specific focus domain of our client together with the Business Relationship Manager and internal and external Enterprise Architects, Application Analysts, Solution Architects and Business Process Owners, to act as the liaison among stakeholders in order to capture, analyze, communicate and validate business requirements and translate these to process and technical solutions.
- You will possess, broaden and where necessary acquire a good understanding of the Business Processes & Procedures of IT processes;
- You will possess a good understanding of the Business Applications supporting these Business Processes, in particular ITBM;
- You will possess a good understanding of the business challenges and market evolutions both on a Business Process level and on a Business Application level;
- You will capture both functional and non-functional Business Requirements;
- You will support the Business Relationship Manager and Business Process Owner in elaborating business objectives in relation to the corporate strategic goals and priorities;
- You will lead the process of defining and documenting the ITBM processes, detailed business requirements including prioritization, dependencies, estimations, acceptance criteria and planning in collaboration with the business, Business Relationship Managers, internal domain experts and external parties;
- You will collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Operations to challenge the business requirements in terms of feasibility, and you will review these detailed requirements with business and IT stakeholders;
- You will collaborate with business and IT stakeholders to insure business requirements consistency across all functions with a clear focus on achieving strategic goals;
- You will review and approve functional specifications to ensure consistency and functional efficiency in delivering of all business requirements;
- You will review the IT ITBM processes, modify them if necessary, control the correct implementation and respect of these processes;
- You will ensure end-to-end business test scenarios are adequately defined and executed to meet the business requirements;
- You will ensure the requirements, next to the functional aspects, cover all of the following areas : Network & Connectivity, Infrastructure and Data Center, BI and Analytics and Master Data Management, IT Operations and Transversal Services including Service Continuity & Disaster Recovery, Cyber Security, Authorization including Identity Access Management and Active Directory, and Performance and responsiveness;
- You will assure Quality of delivery and you will Train key users;
- You collaborate with business and IT stakeholders to review and validate solution design and test plan;
- You will validate and sign off the delivered solution including user acceptance and operational testing with business and IT stakeholders;
- You will work closely with the Change and Knowledge Management team to ensure business key users are trained and understand all process and procedural changes;
- You will collaborate with Business Relationship Managers, Project Managers and Enterprise Architect to report on the progress and quality of the delivered solution and to ensure that the solution is correctly documented.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Applied economics or Commercial Engineer or other related field. Or equivalent by relevant work experience;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Business processes, of which preferably a few years within the focus domain of IT;
- You have In-depth knowledge of ITBM processes;
- You have proven experience in Agile application development and test methodologies;
- You have an understanding of process design methods including flow objects, various flow objects;
- You are PMBOK- and/or PMI-certificated and you have knowledge of ITIL and/or IT4IT;
- You have knowledge and experience with the Service Now ITBM modules;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- A healthy work-life balance.