WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
CREAM’S SPECIAL RECIPE:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues :)
WHAT IS A BUSINESS RECRUITER AT CREAM?
Within the recruitment team with Clémence, as Business Recruiter, be responsible for the recruitment process of our consultants :
- Handle your own clients’ requests: recruitment, selection, and commercial offer to the client. Becoming senior in the position, you will also attend meeting with the client and the consultant
- Regarding the strategy, write job offers and post them on appropriate channels
- Find and approach best candidates using different channels (Monster, LinkedIn…)
- Analyze applications
- Organize and schedule interviews for yourself and for business managers
- Evaluate candidates with specific KPI’s
- Participate in internal projects (events, workshop…)
IN COLLABORATION WITH BUSINESS MANAGERS :
- Find candidates regarding clients’ requests and adapt the sourcing in function
- Anticipate future clients’ needs and set up tools to attract candidates
- Accompany, if needed, business managers to meet clients
- Be the point of contact between candidates and business managers: feedback, update, and availabilities among others
IN COLLABORATION WITH THE RECRUITMENT TEAM :
- Ensure recruitment activity serves Cream strategy and targets
- Design and update dashboards in order to keep an efficient and collaborative recruitment activity
- Define processes on recruitment activities for knowledge management
- Organize and animate daily and weekly meetings
- Participle different events (job fairs, job dating…)
HOW WE IMAGINE OUR FUTURE BUSINESS RECRUITER ?
- You have a Master degree related to Human Resources
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment (preferably with technical or IT profiles)
- You speak fluently French, English and Dutch.
- You already worked in a company dealing with IT or you are passionate about IT
- You master IT Office tools
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to present effectively and creatively : you will be first line contact between candidates and Cream!
- You have the ability to work in a stimulating environment and meet targets: you will be 100% part of the business development activity.
- You have good organizational and administrative skills : you will be responsible for your work and Cream relies on you!
WHY SHOULD YOU TASTE CREAM/THE LIME FLAVOUR?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!
- Développement professionnel
- Plan retraite
- Programme de cooptation
- Congés payés
- Horaires flexibles
- Congés maladie
- Restaurant / Tickets restaurants
- Café et nourriture gratuite
- Congés maternité / paternité
- Événements employés
- Véhicule de fonction
- Congés payés
- Subventions formation continue
- Prime de transport
- Prime sur performance
- Réduction sur les forfaits téléphoniques