The client is looking for a Consumer Intelligence Specialist to join his team in Brussels.
The company is one of the world's largest food and beverage company. They have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, and they are present in 191 countries around the world.
The Consumer Intelligence Specialist will drive consumer and shopper understandings in the organization and will be in the lead to transform insights into actions helping the different product categories build their marketing and communication strategies. Your objective will be to be the face of consumer and shopper insights in the organization and guarantee that all product categories are in the center of their strategies.
Drive Consumer and Shopper Understanding and insights in the organization:
- Identify, analyze and derive insights through macro and micro consumer and shopper understanding
- Challenge the marketing and trade marketing teams research briefings and translate it into relevant research objectives and questions
- Identify the best research methodologies (qualitative and quantitative)
- Brief the research agencies and guarantee/challenge the quality and usefulness of the research throughout the entire process
Transform insight into action and provide the operational units with the relevant consumer/shopper insights, recommendations to a product or communication concepts:
- After a detailed analysis phase, you will be responsible of presenting key insights and as appropriate, develop this analysis through teamwork with category expertise, marketing agencies, consumer services, media agencies and the market intelligence manager. You will also have to guarantee that the insights are rich, relevant and actionable
- Participate in the transformation of insights into marketing and communication strategies in proactive collaboration with the required teams. You will have to moderate workshops with the different teams in some cases.
Guaranty the consumer & shopper centricity by developing a yearly program including the internal consumer room program, ethnography, real life understanding.
- Develop knowledge on our targets and ensure that each strategic brand has a clear target consumer portrait and a high level consumer experience framework & experience map (touchpoints strategy)
Be responsible to translate the social listening into relevant insights.
- Development and activation of an online community that can guaranty an agile and fast access to consumer/shopper at each stage of the innovation process, communication, activation strategy.
Responsible for the relationship with panel agencies:
- Ensure the quality and reliability of the data
- Coordinate the panel agencies presentations and guarantee the added value of the output
- You have between 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar function and/or in a quantitative research agency; experience in social listening, media or communities management is a plus.
- You are persistent, proactive, assertive and analytical;
- You are also curious and take initiative within the business;
- You have strong project management skills and are able to handle several projects at the same time;
- You have a holistic and strategic view;
- You feel comfortable in decision making;
- You are a team player who establishes strong professional relationships that ensure a good collaboration with product & brand managers as well as with trade marketing;
- You have strong stakeholder management skills;
Fluency in Dutch, French and English is required
The salary package which doesn't include a company car will depend on the experience of the candidate.