Our client is one of the main systems and networks providers in Belgium.
They are based near the North Station in Brussels.
They offer highly advanced Network, System and Internet services to their clients.
They use the most innovative and advanced technologies for continuity in the improvement of their network.
- You maximize customer satisfaction by informing, advising and supporting our customers directly on a technical level
- You identify and analyze the technical needs of our customers and users with the aim of optimizing the services.
- You think along with solutions to technical problems and offer 'hands on' support
- You follow and guide more complex or larger technical projects at customers
- You test and support the implementation of (new) services with customers and users
- You present and prepare substantive workshops and information sessions on the service
- You have a Masters degree and fair understanding of networks
- Or you have a Bachelor's degree and you have at least 4 years of experience (if only Bachelors') in a similar position as a technical advisor or technical support engineer
- You have good technical knowledge and practical experience in the field of networks, internet and related ICT applications
- You are customer-oriented, communicative and love to advise clients
- You have knowledge of project management and service management
- You follow the latest developments in the Internet, ICT and telecommunications closely
- You are communicative and would like to speak to an audience
- You are proactive, organized and a real team player
- You have a driving license B
- You are Dutch speaking and have a good knowledge of English and French
- Competitive salary
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of home work up to 1 time a week
- Participation in ADSL connection and mobile phone
- 26 holiday days and the possibility to take overtime in extra days
- End-of-year bonus
- Extensive training opportunities
- Hospitalization insurance