BDO, 5th global audit and advisory network, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Advisory team, we are currently looking for a:
Cyber Security Advisor (m/f)
Your next challenge:
- Together with the Advisory Partner, you will lead the BDO advisory cyber security offering for companies and financial institutions;
- You will coordinate the delivery of cyber security services and assist as an expert in the sales process;
- You will bring expertise to the internal and external audit teams regarding the IT security review;
- You will participate in developing IT security roadmap, IT security best practices framework;
- You will manage, plan, design and execute security related activities;
- You will advise our clients on current and emerging threats, their attack vectors, and how to mitigate them.
- You have at least 8 years work experience within an IT security related field ;
- You have an excellent knowledge of IT security best-practices and you have experience assessing an implementing security and risk standards using ISO 27k, PCI DSS, NIST, ITIL, COBIT, CCM;
- Your knowledge of IT security regulations for financial institutions would be considered a great asset;
- You have a solid background in application and IT architecture control and security implementation, program and project delivery;
- You are an expert in IT security threats and vulnerabilities;
- You are ideally certified in IT Security domain (CISSP, CISA, CEH, CRISK, ISSAP, GSLC, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, or GXPN, etc.);
- You have strong analytical and attention to details;
- You communicate easily and can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- You are fluent in English. French knowledge is an asset.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
If you are currently working abroad, relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.