Are you looking for a temporary mission (6 months) within an international FMCG company in North of Brussels? Do you have already experiences in E-commerce and want to gain more knowledge in digital?
Our client is an international and familial company active in the FMCG sector for Premium brands. Today they are looking for an E-Commerce Specialist (Scope Europe), with a creative-yet-analytical mindset, to join their European team in Belgium, North of Brussels.
As an E-commerce Specialist (Scope Europe), you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the ecommerce manager in the development and implementation of ecommerce strategy for the company (11 websites)
- Make sure products are available to purchase on the website (stock, range file update, price update, plan forecasts)
- Be responsible of the 360° implementation of promotion plan, from briefing the digital creative agency, checking the assets, activating the promotion on back-end to analyzing results
- Implement and follow-up closed community program (create promotion codes and needed assets, plan stock, follow-up results)
- Be proactive in finding new prospects and new partnerships
- Support on the implementation on new affiliate revenue program in Q4
- Support tactically the deployment of the e-commerce back-end tool roll-out by performing User Acceptance Test on the different websites
The successful candidate will have/ be:
- Bachelor or a Master degree in Marketing, Digital and/or Communication
- 1 to 3 years of experiences in E-commerce.
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of different technological components of online commerce
- Digital marketing experience and keen interest
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords (SEA).
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Creative with a strategic mind set
- Team player, detail-oriented, consumer-oriented mindset and open-minded.
- To work within an international and familial company
- To work with high skilled professionals
- To with well-known Premium Brands.
- Temporary Contract of 6 months.
2.500,00 € - 3.300,00 € /an