Our client is a renowned and international law firm. For their office in Brussels they are looking for a Legal Secretary.
- Provision of high quality secretarial service
- Accurate typing of letters and documents
- Modifying documents
- Managing agendas and arranging meetings both internal and external and managing and coordinating appointment diaries
- Taking telephone messages and reporting to fee-earner, monitoring calls when appropriate
- Time Recording: Inputting timesheets
- Organising travels, seminars and presentations if applicable
- Providing updates on the progressing of a variety of matters
- Keeping contact lists up to date
- Liaising with marketing department for appropriate up to date material
- Welcoming and looking after visitors
- Maintaining filing system
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings into subjects the fee earner s dealing with
- To assist with other secretaries and other department fee-earners(s) when other secretaries are on holiday or away from the office.
- You are professional and able to liaise with people at all levels
- You are able to work autonomously or in a team
- You have excellent secretarial skills and good knowledge of MS Office
- You are flexible, punctual and accurate
- Relevant work experience in a legal, or professional services firm a plus
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of English and German
- A competitive salary according to skills and experience + luncheon vouchers
- A temporary contract of 2 months
- A multicultural environment, an enthusiastic and professional team!