Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
- You will join the Enterprise Architect Team, support the company’s ICT Strategy and ensure the coherence and management of various technological initiatives.
- You contribute to the development of the technological strategy and its methodological follow-up according to the strategic guidelines. Within both the IT infrastructure and application development you provide direction and guidance on the IT architecture to be implemented and the procedures to be followed.
- You are responsible for the development, documentation and dissemination of norms and standards. You monitor compliance with the various departments involved.
- You follow up the mapping of the software and infrastructure components to identify risks and evaluate the technological health of the company.
- You facilitate the projects by, among other things, participating in the various management and validation committees.
- You ensure continuous technological follow-up and show the decision-making committees the opportunities that are favorable for the development and quality of the services.
- You have a university degree and 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a global knowledge of the IT market in combination with an in-depth and practical experience in software development or infrastructure in a cloud-oriented environment.
- You are able to give advice in a structured and didactic way, both to specialized technicians and to board members. You understand the "business" needs and participate in identifying the best IT solutions to fulfill them.
- You can map the risks and benefits of technological innovations and establish solid schedules to guide the evolution of the company's IT offering.
- You have an active knowledge of the different modeling methods and architecture frameworks.
- Your communication skills and sense of initiative are among your greatest assets.
- An active knowledge of the second national language is absolutely necessary.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.