- You are responsible for the development, evolution and implementation of the system development methodology (SDLC) (development and infrastructure part). You ensure that the deliverables and the different types of artifacts are used correctly.
- You set up the methodological documentation repositories .
- You define and standardize the structure of application documentation and the impact of project documentation.
- You are responsible for standardizing GUIs in the context of new digital developments.
- You will also work with peers on the definition and control of the implemented solutions in projects.
- You have an IT-oriented university degree or equivalent experience.
- You have 5 years of experience in enterprise architecture.
- You have experience in the use and application of the different methodologies and ratings used in ICT teams for the design and implementation of software and hardware solutions (PMLC, SDLC, UML, Archimate, ...)
- You have various experiences in the implementation of IT solutions (software and hardware) .
- Key skills: solution design, conceptual thinking, analytical skills and rigor, leadership, communication and facilitation, team spirit, solution orientation and interested in innovation.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and have a good understanding in the other language. You master professional technical English;
Our customer offers a
- a fulltime employment
- flexibility in working hours and possibility to do some homeworking
- working in a big organization with lot's of projects, training and career possibilities.
- a competitive salary package and extra-legal benefits (company car with fuel card,meal vouchers, insurances, ...)
- Location: Brussels