• You coordinate actions related to the information assets of the organization and you take responsibility for the control of the life cycle of documents and documentary processes of the organization.
• You define and implement the strategies and procedures that always enable the organization to have the document or data it needs to conduct its business and protect itself from legal and economic risks (legal and regulatory requirements, litigation ...)
• You guarantee the protection of documents and data according to the requirements related to risks and the quality process.
• You provide reports to the CEO & CDO and work closely with the Archivists.
• You participate in events and trade shows as a representative of the company.
Holds a master’s degree in Computer Science or a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent level through experience
Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar function
Excellent analysis and SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) skills
You design and propose a global integrated information management system within the company.
You analyse quickly and globally an organization, participate in the design and implementation of a quality system.
You manage, pilot and carry out a project with notions of deliverables, quality, cost and time.
You apply and comply with legal, regulatory and contractual provisions, particularly about evidence, availability and access to information.
You design, specify, and administer a document management system.
You choose file formats suitable for archiving documents of all types and you are familiar with data security measures, especially cryptography procedures.
You identify and describe the content of a resource to enable, identify, search and return.
You can initiate and drive change within an organization
You respect models and standards of information processing
You have diplomacy & leadership
You master the office software.
You are fluent in French and / or Dutch with a good knowledge of the other national language.
Our client offers a nice working environment with training and career opportunities.
Our client offers a competitive salary package.