We are currently looking for a
Software Developer (M/F)
- Develop and improve Apps
- Coach small distributed dev teams
- Be responsible of what you develop
- Framework and/or front-end
- Several programming languages
- Object-oriented programming language
- Passion for development
- Quick & Autonomous learner
- Read & Written English
Nice to Have
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Linux, GitHub
What’s great in the job
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- No customer deadlines - Time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing
- No solution architect, no business analysts, no Gantt chart.
- No specific start date, we recruit all year long.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
- Friendly working environment located in a renovated farm in the countryside.
Please send your cv and motivation letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button and fill in the short form.
- Programme de cooptation
- Congés maternité / paternité
- Horaires flexibles
- Événements employés
- Congés maladie
- Café et nourriture gratuite
- Véhicule de fonction
- Développement professionnel
- Restaurant / Tickets restaurants
- Réduction sur les forfaits téléphoniques