We are looking for an expert in Dynamic System Control ! If you feel a peak of impostor syndrome, disregard the 'Expert' part and let's talk about it !
#embeddedsystems #embeddedC++ #softwareengineer #embeddedlinuxContact : Noémie Evrard | 04 296 01 39 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client :
Subsidiary of a global industrial group, our customer is a technological leader in high-power multifunctional weapon systems for light and medium-weight armoured vehicles.
Job description :
- Understand project’s context and objectives, and transfer these into requirements;
- Design a dynamic model of the system and propose a control strategy (system approach);
- Develop and implement the new controller (Matlab, Simulink, C++ and FPGA);
- Validate the results in cooperation with test & validation engineers;
- Work in a multidisciplinary team (system, electronics, software, sensing, actuation, test and validation…).
As an experienced engineers, you will also coach young engineers.Requirements :
- A Master’s or PhD diploma in Control Engineering or another relevant domain (Mechanical, Electronical, Electrical, Automotive, Modelling & Simulation, Mechatronics, Robotics…);
- A strong theoretical background in the field of modelling, simulation and control;
- At least 5 years of working experience in the field of modelling, simulation and control;
- Practical experience in embedded software development is a must;
- Practical experience in at least two advanced control technologies for dynamic systems will be an asset;
- A track record in research (in academy or industry) and have a strong analytical mindset in applying theoretical concepts to practical case problems.
- An expert user of modelling software (Matlab, Simulink);
- A conceptual thinker inspired by research problems and technological innovation;
- A good listener and communicator who can build sustainable relationships;
- Pro-active and take initiative;
- Enthusiastic about developing new project ideas;
- Open-minded and a team player.
Contract: full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package (freelance contract possible)
Salary: to be discussed according to your experience
- Meal vouchers of 7€ per day provided
- Eco-cheques of 250€/year
- Fixed fee of 50€ net/month
- Company car OR 100% return trip reimbursement
- Year-end bonus
- 20 days statutory holidays + 12 days of recuperation/year
- Hospitalization Insurance
- Group insurance
- Gifts for special events