As a finance analyst you will, through several missions and close mentoring, discover all elements of the finance domain! Do you dare to take on the challenge?
Several missions? What do we mean?
- You perform some tasks within the controlling department (month-end & year-end close activities relating to gross margin and this for all aspects of our business, look at the cash follow up per business unit, ….
- You will monitor both market and counterparty risks exposures of the company and develop innovative approaches to minimize them while helping the business to create value.
- You will conduct audit and internal control missions in which you will participate to the identification and the evaluation of the business risks and controls and perform the audit testing.
- You will be have to be acquainted to accounting rules (IFRS and BEGAAP) and to basic consolidation principle in order to support or prepare the underlying actual figures and to be able to incorporate the effects into PMT
- You collaborate with the business to the elaboration of the business plans for potential investments.
- you perform RFQ’s and negotiate with suppliers in order to obtain the best possible conditions for Luminus
- Languages: English, Netherlands or French is an asset.