This NGO was established a few decades ago and it now employs hundreds of employees across the globe. They are headquartered in the USA and in Belgium.
In Brussels, their office has been growing constantly.
To support this growth, they are looking for a Finance Manager with a prior experience in a similar environment.
If you want to join an NGO with a true social purpose and bring your experience to the team, this job could fit your expectations.
Finance Manager - Your Tasks
Your responsibilities will include general administrative tasks as well as Finance Management:
- Coordinate various entities (Belgium & Abroad)
- Redesign internal processes to increase efficiency
- Regular reporting to the Board of Directors
- Supervision of day-to-day operational accounting
- Contact person for external audits
Finance Manager - Your Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch are a strong plus, as well as any other language
- At least 5 years of experience including a prior experience as a manager/supervisor
- Experience with EU Contracts & Grants (compulsory)
- Flexible to travel abroad (20% of the time)
Finance Manager - The Offer
- Your yearly gross salary is beyond market average: up to 80,000€/year!
- You also receive meal vouchers, an insurance package as well as the reimbursement of your travel expenses
- An ideal location in the European District, next to a metro/train/tram/bus stop!
- An international working environment where you will meet people from diverse horizons
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at 02 808 33 55
Other opportunities available on our website : www.austinbright.com
Keywords : accountancy, file manager, dossierbeheerder, boekhouder, hulpboekhouder, accountantskantoor, boekhoudkantoor, fiscalist, accountant, accountancy, audit, finance, accountant's assistant, assistant, VAT, VAT, BTW, ISOC, IPP, taxation, fiscaliteit, NGO, ONG, Brussels