Is reliability one of your key strengths? Do you like to analyze and solve complex problems? Did you prove yourself already in finance, general accounting, accounting reconciliations and tax expert?
If yes, you might become our new senior financial controller!
As Financial Accounting Tax Controller you:
- Perform monthly financial closings and Balance sheet /Profit & Loss analysis for Belgium; Luxemburg and Morocco
- Coordinate, analyze and prepare data on countries financial management and statutory statements to ensure all requirements are followed for Belgium; Luxemburg and Morocco
- Are responsible for approval purchases invoices & purchases requests, VAT returns, Payroll reconciliation and vacation accrual for Belgium; Luxemburg and Morocco
- Sox evaluator and approver for Belgium; Luxemburg and Morocco
- Work in collaboration with other local/abroad finance teams and other stakeholders
- Be responsible for calculation of employees cost rate in Belgium Luxembourg and Morocco
- Manage countries financial reports in accordance with relevant local and global accounting standards for Belgium; Luxemburg and Morocco
- Contribute to internal audits and optimize existing processes for Belgium; Luxemburg and Morocco
- As Domain lead, you will participate to all meetings (at local level and global level)
- Lead and/or coach junior colleagues
- Responsible for all audits (FYEND 31/08) but also external audit if any tax or vat controls
- Be the point of contact for all management analysis
- Be responsible for all Global report and requests
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Tax expert, Chief of Accounting or similar in a large international company or accounting firm with a strong skills in corporate taxes
- Master in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Good knowledge and experience in finance, general accounting and accounting reconciliations.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with SAP FI is a plus and knowledge US Gaap is a plus
- Strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Native level French or Dutch and very good knowledge of English.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flex rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!