Are you looking for a new challenge?
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: Healthcare Business Analyst at the EU Commission
Job premises: Brussels (Belgium)
Tasks to be performed (non-exhausted list):
- Functional analysis within one or more of the fields, such as IHE, Health, medicine products authorisation and decision procedures, ISO 10006:2003, ISO 27000, 27001, 27002, health data security standards, auditing transnational networks, medical authorisation procedures, COTS implementations, large distribution infra-structures with high security constraints, Pharma / Ontologies and Schemas, Clinical Document Architecture (CDA), CDISC, DICOM, HL7, OASIS, AS4, Smart Open Services for European Patients (EPSOS), of business process modelling, dematerialisation processes, authentication and authorisation management, electronic signatures and seals, document management and related processes, multi-level, multi-agent, transnational authorisation systems, audit and quality improvements, information security standards, hosting, management, auditing, systems and processes, process management in collaborative environments and with novel collaborative methods, auditing transnational networks, large distribution infrastructures with high security constraints; analysing, testing, documenting and supporting information systems, in close cooperation with business owners and representatives, system architects, IT and support staff.
- Contribute to project management: planning, to definition of work plans and deliverables, organisation of quality control, risk management, change management.
- Model the business processes, business rules and design the data object models. Keep the data dictionaries up to date.
- Formalise the requirements and assure consolidation in the Business Object Models and Business Process Models, thus guaranteeing the documentation remains up-to-date. Ensure that artefacts and deliverables conform to defined guidelines and applicable procedures, and are in line with the overall Information System architecture.
- Liaise with business owners, business management including senior management and experts in budgetary management and accounting.
- Liaise with the technical design teams to ensure that the information systems implement the best solution for the business owners.
- Perform functional testing and/or liaise with the test team to help ensuring that business and functional requirements enter into the test stream correctly.
- Promote model-driven development.
- Draft summaries, statistics, reports and briefing notes, and contribute to strategic documents.
- Provide information and training sessions to users, support teams and management.
1.As general requirements:
- Deep knowledge of one or more of the following: standards for health skills data exchange protocols, ontologies and terminologies in Health and pharma, cross-border practices in eHealth and authorisation of medicines etc.
- Fundamentals of IT development.
- Knowledge of development methodologies (e.g. PM2, RUP, Agile).
2.As specific requirements:
- Analysis, modelling and application developments.
- Experience with large, enterprise-level multiuser information systems.
- Experience with modelling using the transnational tools.
- The working language is English. A very good command of the English language is mandatory.
- French will be considered as an asset.
Other soft skills the client will appreciate:
- Good communication skills and ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings;
- Proactive attitude, customer oriented and results;
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working and working in an international/ multicultural environment.
If you think you're a suitable candidate for this mission, don't hesitate and apply today (freelancer is also possible)!!!
- Congés payés
- Développement professionnel
- Horaires flexibles
- Congés payés