Healthcare Solutions Engagement Manager - 051172
- Work closely with the logistics &distribution Sales group and provide concepts & resolutions for our keyaccounts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Acts as a go-to person for any queries to bothyour internal & external clients (operationally, solutions, IT, transport)
- Responsible forcreating conceptual solutions together with the Enterprise AccountManager / Business Development Manager, formulating and developing proposals tosupport the Sales cycle and expand the growth of UPS
- Interact withcustomers to ensure they are aligned with your value added proposals andpresent strong relationship management skills.
- Build up product specific knowledge (Healthcare)and coach Analysts/Project Managers
- You will attend Enterprise Accounts Salesmeetings and product specific forums to stay close to the market and new trendsin the industry.
- Responsible for detailed solutions outline &pricing together with Project Manager and Solutions Analyst.
- You have experience ina similar role, working in logistics & distribution for clients in thehealthcare industry
- Experience in a customerfacing role with proven success and strong negotiation skills
- Relationship skills –Ability to connect and develop strong internal and external relationships
- Communication –Experienced in clear written and verbal communication both above and below thegap.
- Ability to quicklylearn and grasp new concepts/services/solutions/tools to stay relevant intoday’s marketplace
- Ability to developstrategic partnerships.
- Business, financial,industry and supply chain knowledge.
- Advanced Englishrequired, both oral and written
- Ability to travel – 30%of the time
Primary LocationBelgium-Region Office-Brussels