HR Specialist - 056322
As an HRSpecialist you are the single point of contact for the employees of the operational departments for all HR related issues. You will be present on the workplace and understand what’s going on.
What do you do during a day?
• First point of contact for employees for all HR matters such as career interruption, educational leave, training, payroll questions, career development, etc.
• Provide advice and support to management on all HR matters: especially improving quality of evaluations and training + other topics such as compensation and benefits
• Collaborate with line management on increasing employee engagement and reducing absenteeism
• Internal and external recruitment and selection: attract candidates by advertising, participate in job fairs, connect with schools and universities, etc. Screen CV’s, invite potential candidates and conduct interviews and assessments
• Review job descriptions, map competency profiles, and roll-out a new talent management process
• Provide training to employees (e.g. on-boarding of new employees) and line management
• Prepare official HR documents: contracts and appendixes, career break, educational leave, etc.
• Report HR related data
What skills do you need?
• You have minimum a bachelordegree, by preference in a HR related field
• You are flexible to work in avariable timetable
• You have already a firstworking experience
• You have excellentcommunication skills in Dutch, French and English
• Strong organizational skills,analytical mindset, independent as well as a team player
• Proficient with MS Office