Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.
We are looking for an ICT Security Manager to work for a project onsite in the European Commission. For this position you will be involved in the following tasks;
- Designing Security Architecture of web or S2S applications.
- Design and setup of a secure development lifecycle.
- Business Impact Assessments.
- IT Security assessments of information systems.
- Elaboration of IT Security Plans following Commission Decision 2017/46 on the security of communication and information systems in the European Commission.
- Development and implementing security components.
- Management of security tests.
- Elaboration of security test programs.
- Application penetration testing.
- Integration with other applications.
- Writing of technical documentation.
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system.
- Participation in meetings with the project teams.
- Design and development of secure web and multi-tier applications.
- Provision of security studies associated with information system projects.
- Evaluations of security products and tools for information systems.
- Assistance in the implementation of IS security policies and Local Security Strategy.
- Assistance in Business Continuity Management.
- Give advice on security matters.
- Perform IT Security Risk analysis and Security gap analysis.
- Application security.
- Very good knowledge of PKI, including the ability to coach and support colleagues on its implementation and troubleshooting.
- Analysis and Design: gathering requirements, OO & data models, design patterns, UML, threat analysis.
- Web application penetration testing, strong ability to detect non-functional security requirement during software development.
- Good knowledge of information systems security.
- Good knowledge of IT security standards.
- Knowledge of security management methodologies and tools.
- Good experience with quality procedures.
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing studies.
The following expertise will be considered an asset:
- Knowledge of Java & JEE technologies, application architecture.
- Experience with Burpsuite and Keepass
- Knowledge of ITSRM² methodology.
You will have the opportunity to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.
You will be able to work for interesting European projects that are managed by the European Commission.
You will receive a nice compensation and benefits according to your level.
Freelancers are welcomed as well.
- Congés payés
- Développement professionnel
- Horaires flexibles
- Congés payés