Our client is located near Mechelen. Their team of 150 IT people is looking for a new colleague.
You are responsible for the intake process within infrastructure:
- Validates the documentation in the context of the handover from project / change to production.
- Ensuring that the standards are followed
- Ensure that the necessary technical documentation is delivered with the necessary quality.
- Checks compliance of standards and exceptions.
You are responsible for the infrastructure architecture :
- Designs and documents the detail technology architecture.
- Supports the technical implementation of infrastructure within the projects. Works together for this purpose with IT analysts, application developers, system administrators, project managers ...
- Carries out the project evaluation and draws up improvement proposals in the post go-live phase.
- Provides advice regarding infrastructure to consolidate and prioritize all project proposals from day-to-day operations within strategic and tactical plans.
- Identifies the technical risks .
You supports the detailed operational elaboration from architecture standards:
- Contributes to the link between the ICT infrastructure and the services and business processes offered
- Provides infrastructure advice for change requests.
- Supports establishing the ICT requirements and standards for managing the facilities
You develops own expertise and keeps it up to date:
- recent developments in the field, market standards and product evolutions
- follows courses related to the field
- Knowledge level equivalent to Master in ICT or equivalent through experience
- 5 years of experience in a similar or related position
- Broad knowledge of infrastructure: networks, systems, Cloud environments, applications software...
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture standards
- Knowledge of architecture patterns, best practices and standards
- Knowledge of project management and estimation techniques
- ITIL minded
- Can work autnomously, strong communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and good knowledge of English.
In addition to an attractive gross monthly salary, you will also receive many other fringe benefits such as group insurance with an interesting pension plan, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, free public transport for you and your family in Belgium, ...
But above all our client offers you the opportunity to grow, both personally and professionally, in a large company that is constantly evolving.
You have 36 holidays per year.
Do not hesitate any longer and send us your application: email@example.com
Procedure: First interview will be hold through Skype