The Internal Auditor will be based in Diegem and have the opportunity to travel to the other offices, in France, Luxembourg and the UK.
As the European activities are growing, the IT consultancy is looking for an Internal Auditor to integrate the Diegem offices.
Part of an American group, the consulting firm has developed five areas of expertise and keeps on growing its market share, being the leader and present for more than 50 years.
Working from Europe, directly reporting to the Audit Manager based in the US, you will evolve close to the Finance Director Europe and integrate the European teams.
Your role focuses on Financial and Internal Controls with:
- The performance of internal audit with financial controls as well as processes
- The identification of risks and development of recommendation to master them
- The testing of numbers and processes to verify their compliance with internal regulations
- The reports' management with the communication of findings and development of recommendations
- The follow up of improvement processes/actions linked with the audit findings and its coordination with the management(s); Interaction with every departments
- Support to the business as needed
- Point of contact for external auditors in the different countries (travel up to 25%)
As you will be part of the Audit team (reports to the manager and 3 teammates in the US), you will be the only responsible for the execution of internal audit in Europe.
- Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting - or equivalent
- A first experience as Auditor (internal or external) - 2 years of experience more or less
- Fluent in French, English and Dutch
- Seeking to integrate an international company and to take part of the creation of a new function
- Ability to work autonomously while still working closely with different parties
- Excellent communication and analytic skills
The IT consulting firm provides for the Internal Auditor an international environment, dynamic and the possibility to take part of an exciting new project.
The salary package is quite flexible and competitive including for instance a car, bonus & insurances.