Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
Job Description :
- You will be responsible for monitoring the vision, developing the strategy and executing the program within our client’s organization, in order to secure the company assets. This vision is based on ISO2700x:2013;
- You will Identify Security Protection goals, objectives and metrics consistent with strategic plans and CISO priorities;
- You will deliver strategic and tactical information security guidelines for projects;
- You will actively follow up the various cyber security intelligence dashboards and initiate the appropriate corrective measures within the IT organization;
- You will follow-up the CISO mailbox within the Cyber- & Information Security Office;
- You will follow-up defined actions of internal and external IT audits within the IT organization, and you will provide monthly feedback;
- You will set op operational coordination and management of one or more projects and initiatives within the Information Security team;
- You will coordinate with other teams such as Data Protection, IT Risk Management and Cybersecurity Management in terms of priorities, interactions and improvement initiatives;
- You will work closely with IT PMO to align with existing IT project processes, you will work closely with IT departments to align over existing IT ITIL processes;
- You will set up monthly program management reporting to CISO and IT PMO on the IT Security projects;
- You will set up and maintain an IT audit and IT compliance framework, in line with legal requirements and strategic IT objectives;
- You will establish a close collaboration with the DPO and the Information Risk Manager to exchange audit findings and compliance breaches;
- You will perform IT audits and IT compliance assignments to determine defects or breaches based on the information security and data protection policies and Information risk management processes;
- You will facilitate the writing of the findings, both at a high-level and technical level, including the provision of mitigation scenarios;
- You will make sure administrative follow-up of open IT audit recommendations is done.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have good knowledge of ISO2700x standards;
- You have relevant experience in writing and implementing policies and awareness programs;
- You have experience with development and implementation of cybersecurity dashboards and management reporting;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office;
- You are stress resistance and organizational-sensitive;
- You own a problem solving ability, you are eager to collaborate and to take responsibility;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client’s policy;
- A healthy work-life balance.