Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- As an IT Project Coordinator you will start projects and follow the agreed standards regarding technology, timing, quality and budget;
- You will perform business analysis to discover information needs and services;
- You will ensure proper coordination of activities between all partners and the Development and Support services;
- You will ensure that the needs of the stakeholders are effectively solved by the IT projects and you systematically disseminate relevant information about current projects;
- You will follow the developments in information technology and in the evolving legislation within this domain so that you are always strong in conversations about possible data exchange between the parties involved;
- You will participate at a strategic level with, among other things, attention to satisfaction surveys, the management plan, priorities, balanced score cards and internal control.
- You have a master's degree and you have relevant experience in IT project management;
- You work methodologically: you can set priorities and you can coordinate the different parties in the project;
- You are preferably familiar with the functioning and structure of social security and social actors;
- You are an excellent communicator with strong listening, assimilation and negotiation skills and you can report clearly and fully;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and you are customer and result oriented;
- You are fluent both in Dutch and/or French, you have at least some basic knowledge of both Dutch and French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.