Sopra Steria is looking for “Junior JAVA Developers” in order to strengthen its development team among its customers within the Domestic Market and International Institutions sector.
Joining Sopra Steria’s Java Agile Development Centre as a JAVA developer, You will develop programs based on specifications established by Functional or Technical analysts. You will carry out unit and integration tests. You will write and edit the technical and user documentation. You will report to the Project Manager.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Master degree is an asset
- You are open-minded, problem-solver, with good communication skills.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
- Team spirit is a strong requirement.
- You speak French or Dutch and have a good level in English.
- You have a good understanding of OO Design, Object Oriented programming and UML analysis and design.
- You have a practical knowledge of Java development
- You have good knowledge in J2EE, XML, EJB, JSP, SQL
- Knowledge of methodologies (RUP, Agile, Scrum, …) is an asset
We Offer :
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org