Do you have a proven sales track record in a senior account relationship role? Is building and managing long lasting client relationships a second nature to you? Then you may be interested in the position of:
Key account manager
for the producer and supplier team based in Brussels
About the position:
The Key Account Manager is responsible for covering strategic European clients who are producers of and suppliers to the forest products industry. You will be selling RISI Subscription offerings, target industry studies and consulting engagements to many of the most influential Pulp & Paper companies in the world. This position is a member of a high performing 5 person European team in Brussels reporting to the global director of sales. The team is a key contributor to the Fastmarkets RISI’s global sales team, under an SVP of sales based in Boston, Massachusetts. Your core responsibilities include:
- Growing sales revenues within your assigned segments and regions. You maintain an appropriate incremental sales pipeline to achieve account enrichment goals;
- Managing all aspects of subscription renewals and generating incremental subscription growth, selling industry studies and consulting engagements within your territory;
- Developing and executing strategies to drive business in new and existing markets in your assigned territory;
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with existing and new customers;
- Developing strategic account plans which position Fastmarkets RISI as the trusted advisor to your customers.;
- Approximately 20 - 30% your time will be spent traveling within your assigned territory.
We are looking for a curious, independent key account manager with great analytical skills. You have effective organization and time management skills as well as exceptional communication skills in person, on the phone and digitally. You are results-oriented, customer-focused and stay professional no matter what. Besides that:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- You have an excellent proficiency of English, any Scandinavian languages are a plus;
- You have a proven successful track record in a senior account relationship role, managing a $2-3M+ book of business;
- You have proven experience in building account strategies which demonstrate a vision for clients, as well as in building and managing long lasting client relationships;
- You have strong experience in selling value added business intelligence offerings to international clients (within Europe);
- You are able to deliver results in a target-based environment, achieving sales targets on both a quarterly and annual basis;
- You are able to communicate professionally internally and support sales initiatives driven by the business and sales leadership team;
- You have a passion for learning new industries and curiosity about the Pulp and Paper industry and our clients;
Nice to have:
- Experience selling Commodity Pricing Data;
- Market Research sales or experience selling a recurring contract or supscription [SAAS];
- SalesForce or similar CRM system experience.
Working at Fastmarkets RISI, means working in a flexible, international work environment. Our competitive package includes:
- A great base salary and additional variable package;
- Meal vouchers;
- Healthcare insurance.
Join the world’s most trusted price reporting and market analysis provider for the global forest products industry. Fastmarkets RISI provides clients with the understanding and actionable insights they need to operate in a changing global marketplace.
Then apply now with your CV in English using the apply button above this job ad. We are looking forward to hear from you!
Key account manager, external accountmanager, external account manager, external sales, commercieel buitendienst, field sales, prospectie, new business development, new business developer, B2B, B2C, renewal, subscription, international account manager, European account manager