We are looking for : Master data management/Steward – manufacturing enterprise– Ougrée
Based in Ougrée, in the Liège region, UPL is active in the production of insecticides, fungicides and pesticides, mainly for Europe. The site employs 160 members of staff and is part of an Indian group of the same name, which employs more than 10,000 people at 48 locations.
As part of its constant development, UPL is looking for a :
Master Data Senior– FR/EN
The role is responsible for creating and maintaining master data primarily relating to material, customer, vendor and maintenance data domains. The role will support developing and improving master data management to increase operational efficiency, strengthen data governance, and increase data value through deployment of user-friendly processes, system tools, and data architecture simplification.
- Coordinate request workflow across the different data providers and approvers in line with service level agreements.
- Drive regular internal data audits on quality, consistency and compliance through active understanding, engagement, and vigilance.
- Provide problem solving support, advice and guidance to internal customers to support business process efficiency.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly processes and tasks to the required standard.
- Maintain a full audit trail of data changes.
- Develop Management dashboards. Provide visibility on Master Data performance, audits results, key issues and risks and escalate where required.
- Understand the impact of master data within the organization and systems for applicable data domains and maintain agreed rules and policies inside the Master data tool.
- Maintain documentation of data dictionary, process, and agreed business rules.
- Propose process efficiency and tool improvements, automation opportunities and training/education requirements for users.
- Ensure knowledge transfer/sharing amongst the team to ensure business continuity.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field of study .
- 3+ years of Master data Management experience and 2+ years of SAP experience.
- Exposure to the business functions of a manufacturing enterprise from an operations, finance, supply chain, or business analysis perspective is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with key stakeholders both within and outside of the MDM team to ensure job done.
- Strong analytical capabilities with ability to extract data and develop reports and KPIs.
- Ability to enforce procedures, processes and standards; comfortable pushing back with customers and stakeholders to protect the integrity and compliance of the data and process.
- Experience of MDO tool from Prospecta is a plus.
- You speak fluent French and are very fluent in English.
- Mid-level or above proficiency with MS Office Excel, analysing and manipulating large datasets through formulas and macros.
- A company locally renowned for the quality of its work while it has been integrated within a large international group for several years.
- The prospect of the position evolving towards a role of flow coordination and audits in the coming months.
- A position that allows for varied and frequent contacts, both internally and externally.
- A permanent contract and a salary package in line with your skills.
habeas manages exclusively this offer.
Your application will be handled quickly and confidentially.