Our client is a global leader in the industry.
Our client is a global leader in the industry. This international company offers a very technological & challenging environment. This company is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Responsible for mechanical, hydraulic and other design work in respect to the technical specifications
- Organise and follow up the drafting work of the designer on home and remote sites.
- Manage drawings check, approval and official release for manufacturing.
- Validation of the new design and product development during the test and eventually commissioning.
- Coordination and technical support to Operations and Suppliers during manufacturing process.
- Design calculation as per the relevant norms.
- Set up and maintenance of Design Rules to share best practices across the group.
- You have internal (Engineering Manager,Project Managers, Designers, Product Managers, Customer service) and external (Customer, Sales Areas and Supplier) interactions
- Report issues to Product Manager and progress to project manager
- You hold a technical degree or similar experience (Mechanical / Electro-mechanical/ Mechatronics engineering are preferred)
- You have minimum 2 years of professional experience in a similar position
- You have a good level in Mechanical design (conception, calculation, material selection, detail engineering design, manufacturing methods).
- You can use 2D / 3D CAD design software
- You have creativity, analytical and technical skills
- You have a good level in English
- Competitive gross salary
- Group + hospitalization insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Opportunity to grow and learn every day in a global company
- Challenging technical work environment
- Friendly work atmosphere