Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
Job Description :
- Your primary function includes technical maintenance, asset management and technical support for the entire radio park of our client, throughout the country, as part of a team of radio engineers. You will be technically assisted and trained;
- You will assist the other members of the team in installing, adjusting and optimizing systems according to the wishes of the users;
- You will be deployed throughout the country, mainly for maintenance of the devices and for problem solving on site or remotely;
- You will perform periodic maintenance on all portable and mobile radios from the various sites of our client;
- You will run physical maintenance of the devices, ensuring that every radio is perfectly cleaned with the right products in such a way that they can continue to be used safely and function correctly;
- You will replace defective accessories with new ones;
- You will measure different parameters with a spectrum analyzer and will adjust if necessary;
- You will adjust the configuration of DMR radio devices according to user demand and after general approval;
- You will follow-up of maintenance operations in such a way that they are done efficiently;
- You will ensure that defective devices can be sent for corrective maintenance and follow that process;
- You will keep an asset database up-to-date;
- You will solve tickets.
- You are Motorola certified for the maintenance of Motorola DMR devices;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a technical environment;
- You are proactive, perseverance, flexible, customer-oriented, result-oriented, inquisitive, autonomous, and you have strong analytical skills;
- You have a passion for technology and electronics;
- You have at least basic knowledge of concepts such as TDMA, DMR and IP, and frequencies and radios;
- You have experience with the use of a spectrum analyzer;
- You have at least a driving License B.
- You have good active knowledge of Dutch and French.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization located close to one of the main railway stations in Brussel;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as public transport facilities, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- A healthy work-life balance, included 1 day of homeworking / week.