As an established market infrastructure player, Fundsquare S.A. provides services to support and standardise cross-border distribution of investment funds. Fundsquare’s main objective is to foster relationships between professional investors and funds.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking to recruit a:
Officer – Referential Data Business Unit (m/f)
6 month fixed-term contract
- You are a data management officer interested in all aspects of data quality management
- You have a basic knowledge concerning the functioning of the fund industry and the related underlying markets.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
As member of the Referential data Business Unit, you will operate and further improve Fundsquare's Referential Data solution which includes the following responsibilities:
- Run the processes in terms of static and dynamic data collection and exception handling
- Follow and suggest internal Data Management quality controls
- Participate to the evolution of the Referential Data solution with the definition and validation of business requirements and business validation of new solution features
- Provide 1st level operational support to clients during onboarding and production periods
- Support the business development activities by proactively participating in the end to end tests prior to realease in production
Requested Skills and Competencies:
- First Experience in the Investment Fund data management.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Desire to offer excellent customer service to clients and operations colleagues
- Fluent English and French are mandatory, any additional language considered as an asset
- Team player, result oriented and operational mindset
- Good communication skills are essential: you will interact with internal clients to support daily processes, potential issue solving and participate in the end-to-end tests prior to release in production
- Proven track record of successful project contribution
If you believe that your profile fits the position described above, please submit your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com