Member of the Axa Group, Yuzzu (previously known as Touring Insurances) is market leader in direct insurance in Belgium. Every day, our 170 staff are on hand to guarantee a quality and personalized service for our 150,000 customers and our partners.
Yuzzu today remains a company that operates on a human scale. At its offices in the Tour & Taxis building in Brussels, at our satellite office in Tongeren and at the 10 shops located throughout Belgium, the atmosphere is friendly and informal, reflecting the spirit of a young and growing company.
Yuzzu attaches great importance to its staff and the quality of interpersonal relations. Because it takes a solid team to meet everyday challenges and translate them into effective and innovative solutions for our customers.
Do you too have boundless energy, confidence in your abilities, and the desire to contribute to the success of a fast-growing company?
Please send your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Yuzzu, Tour&Taxis, to the attention of Mrs. Vicky Honnette, Avenue du Port 86C b117, 1000 Brussels.
What you will be doing?
The customer solution department is in charge of developing and managing our products. It covers both the optimisation of risk and market pricing model as well as the end-to-end management of our products.
Reporting to the Customer Solutions manager and working closely with marketing, operations, legal and risk management, you are in charge of ensuring a profitable growth on Yuzzu Line of Business Motor/Household.
- Update and develop pricing models to ensure sustanaible and profitable portfolio growth.
- Conduct analysis and communicate to peers and team manager proactivelyto share discoveredprice, model or data issues, and suggest appropriate remedial actions.
- Promote & share technical expertise culture within the team.
- Consider the impact of pricing actions on customers.
- Set-up and maintain NB & portfolio dashboard capabilities ensuring constant monitoring.
- Provide management information reports and analysis.
- Collaborate with the whole customer solution team, operations, marketing, risk and sales department in order to optimize your deliveries upon pricing projects and new initiatives.
What will you need?
- Minimum3-5 years experience in P&C retail pricing or similar actuarial, pricing or statistical role in the financial services industry.
- Understanding of Motor/Household insurance products from a pricing perspective.
- Understanding of the product development process.
- Excellent programming skills (ie: SAS, VBA, R…).
- Knowledge of Pricing software (ie: Emblem,…).
- Understanding of appropriate statistical techniques to build the pricing models. Data science techniques is a plus.
- Ability to grasp the significance /impacts of a range of technical and complex issues.
- Enjoy challenging and stimulating environement.
- Ability to work towards deadlines.
Key attraction of the job
- An attractive remuneration package.
- A professional, friendly and positive working environment.
- Autonomy, in line with your skills and capacity.
- Training and ongoing coaching.