Real Staffing is currently looking for a project process engineer to work on a project based in Liege.
Scope of the mission:
As Senior Process Engineer you will be responsible to work on multiple projects, ranging from manufacturing support activities, to late stage processes improvements, scale-up, new product introductions and technology transfers. You will also be in charge of setting up a robust industrialization process to enable our client to move to efficient production.
- Provide engineering support to all manufacturing and control system related issues.
- Daily trouble shooting, optimization, cost reduction, training and coaching of manufacturing personnel
- Leadership of all commissioning and validation activities during project start-up
- Process and equipment optimization in order to sustain and improve product quality
- Initiating design of new - or modified process equipment and supporting (re-) qualification of equipment, (re-) validation.
- Leading the design & troubleshooting, de-risking activities faced during the execution/introduction of the process in compliance with cGMP rules.
- A Master degree or higher in process/technical engineering or related technical discipline
- English level (B2)
- Strong experience in process/technical engineering
- Relevant experience of batch processing, automation, technical transfers, scale up, commissioning and validation in a cGMP pharmaceutical industry
- Project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting the predefined quality requirements
- Experience of equipment qualification / validation, including URS creation and
- To start: ASAP
- Location: Liege
- Duration: 3 months + possible extension
Interested ? Feel free to directly apply or send me an email at a.ipek(at)realstaffing.com