PROJECT QUALITY ENGINEER (M/F)
You will be in charge ofthe quality management of contracts for the major petrochemical industry players. Working with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, you will be responsible for the quality of the project.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Manage all quality aspects of assigned projects,
- Prepare Inspection & Test Plans (ITP) defining the extent of quality control inspection and the inspection and test criteria to be used for each major item or component of a project,
- Review customer specifications, quality plans, drawings,
- Communicate with the Project Manager,
- Monitor and review product groups project activities, delivery time and project quality budget.
- Perform inspector evaluation and selection of inspectors for projects,
- Provide suppliers and JZHC inspection personnel with applicable JZHC specifications, customer specifications and detailed ITP information for successful execution of projects,
- Travel as necessary to properly support all quality activities for assigned projects,
- During execution of projects, manage the quality of the projects to ensure that adequate inspections are being performed to minimize warranty exposure.
What You Will Need:
- Academic qualifications to the standard of Degree in mechanical or general engineering or welding engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience as Project Quality Engineer/Manager/Inspector.
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit, flexibility, positive can-do attitude, can cope with stress.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Exposure and experience of Petrochemical/ Oil& Gas Industry standards.
- Use to work with major petrochemical companies’ specifications.
- Resourceful and results oriented.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Please send your application and CV in English to: JZEurorecruitment@johnzink.com ;